NOT For SALE

Somethings are not for sale. Believe me, thats true. Groupon said NO to Google $6 Billion deal. Yahoo said NO to Microsoft double the current value of Yahoo offer. So my friend what I want to say is, somethings are not for sale.

You can not turn down the aspirations of people. Just you have the power doesn't mean, I have to obey - Famous quote, doesn't remember the author. If you are working for your aspirations and passion, you will be satisfied even if you are a failure.

There is a dialog in a Hindi Movie - 3 Idiots. Madhavan (actor)  tells his father. If you want me to become Engineer I might become 3rd grade Engineer. If you let me do Photography which I am interested, I will be at least 2nd grade photographer with satisfaction.

Most of the startups I read about they have a sale figure in mind. They start with selling price as destination. Some they tend to become the companies people respect for ever. It all depends on people around you in the board as well. So As far as my knowledge is concerned there are two important things for startup Niche and Goal. I believe 50% of the startups getting the niche right, but goal wrong. Please don't start a company with sale price in mind.

All the very best...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"