Day in life without a Phone

I just realized how addicted I am to the phone. I also realized I have Phantom Phobia and FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out).

I advise every one to live without phone for 24 hours to realize how addicted you are.

Some truths about missing phone for me atleast for me:
  • You almost feel like you are missing a finder Or Hand :-)
  • How desperately you try all the options to safe reboot, factory reset and restart the phone 10 times to see if it fixes the problem.
  • You try to reach for your phone as soon as you wake up
  • Your toilet times will be drastically reduced.
  • You suddenly start observing surroundings, even though you are driving down the same route for 8 years.
  • Your traffic red lights will be so boring :-)
  • You will have FOMO (Fear of Missing Out), am i missing socially, news, can't check everything that comes in mind instantly in google.
  • You will realized you dont remember lot of phone numbers
  • You have to scramble for your morning alaram
  • You can't track your running miles in the morning run. Its always inspiring when it shows you completed 12 marathons this year :-)
  • You can go back to your laptop and start writing blogs like this :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"