Strong Morning Routine

Invest in yourself, you will never be disappointed. I want to share my story of strong morning routine.

I have been a morning runner since Sep 2018. Few things got added since the pandemic began in March.
  • Increased my run a little bit more every day. Now I am running 2.5 Miles @ 6.2 MPH. From Sep 2018 to now I completed close to 43 accumulated marathon miles. Here is a screen shot, I lost 12 of my marathons to previous phone change, thats why you only see 31.
Marathon equivalent miles

  • I added daily routine as shown in picture below after Work From Home started around March. Roughly in a week I complete 300 crunches, 200 pushups and 100 biceps and 15 miles with a fasting day.



  • Continuing reading books, writing articles and learning new topics on cloud, teaching chess to my son.
  • I do few minutes of meditation every morning and play a game of chess/puzzles every evening right after I close my work for the day.
Few things I may not be doing right...
  • Hooked up with few Netflix series like "Better Call Saul", "Breaking Bad", "House of Cards" especially in the evenings and weekends.
  • Started enjoying my lone time from social groups. I am an introvert to start with but I still drive energy from social gatherings. Too much social exposure drains me out. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"