A Trap called Beauty !!!

She is awe stuck beauty. God must have spent several sleepless nights before making her. At the same time, Men on earth must be having sleepless nights because of her. May be because god was not able to resist himself and thought let me send her to earth before making any mistake. I bet you can't imagine that beauty.

Some called her dumb stuck beautiful, some called her Drop dead beauty and some praised the art of god. She looked at me I stared at her. She smiled at me I laughed in response. She said Hi, Its a black out for me. I never know I am that lucky, my mom never told me. I just walked close to her and asked her 'How are you doing today ?'. She said wonderful. She asked me How are you doing today ? I said somewhere near to wonderful. She laughed, I felt Showers of flowers.

I asked, where you are from ? She said, I am from Spain. I said I never know Spain was such a beautiful location. Showers of flowers, yes, that does mean she laughed again. She asked me , where you are from ? I said, well all the men are from Mars and women are from Venus. She said, I am not from Venus. I said, I know, some beautiful girls come from Moon too. She laughed again.

She said would you like to take our mobile connection ? Then I realized I was talking to a girl, who is standing in Sales Kiosk. I just don't know, what made me land there. I said, I have one already. She said may be you can take for your special one. Then I said, I am single ready to mingle. She said Don't be worried, I am married. I realized its time to go. I said bye, she said have a wonderful day. Well its a short meet, but sweet.

Comments

Raghu said…
not so gud one

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"