Counter - Encounter 8

Q) Can I marry you ?
A) Rest of your life is going to circus

Q) How is life ?
A) Just getting little over bored with changes.

Q) How can you upgrade life ?
A) Crash and Reinstall.

Q) Do you have any bad habits ?
A) No I dont, but I lie often.

Q) When did you meet her ?
A) First she met me rest is history, then she started speaking, rest is mystery.

Q) You cant convince my mom for our marriage ?
A) Let me try I have the confidence that I can convince her for my marriage with her. So convincing her for our marriage is not big deal.

Q) Matches are made in heaven ?
A) Yes, the rest is hell

Q) You talk less ?
A) I didn't get a chance to speak.

Q) Why can't you be good boy ?
A) I tried, no body cares. Believe me Good boy Image doesnt work.

Q) How are you doing ?
A) Cant be any better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"