International Culinary Art

I tried the below varieties of culinary art in the recent past. I am not mentioning about the Indian food, which I love to great extent, other than that I tried below International  food tastes of course all of that I tried are veggies.


Here is the order in which I prefer and few words about that country.


Ethiopian: It is the only country in Africa which has alphabets. Its one of two countries in Africa, which is independent since long time. Earliest trace of human race is found here in the world. Injira is similar to Indian Dosa and it is Fantastic. I would love to eat this food again.


Mexican: I liked Chipotle. Veggie rice bowl, taco, burrito are good. I can eat veggie rice bowl without getting bored.


Italian: It doesn't need much introduction. I like Pasta, Lasagna. Pasta prepared with marinara sauce is my favorite in Italian dish.


I like the American food chains like Pizza hut, Burger king, Sub way etc., 


Pakistani: I like the Bhaigan Bharta to a great extent. I ate this in a pakistani restaurant called "Ali Baba".


Chinese: No introduction needed for fried rice and noodles.


Vietnamese: Don't even think about it. Ofcourse that's my opinion. We have good amount of veggie options though.


Thailand: Not worth trying, as far as i am concerned.


I still have to try Mongolian, Greek, Egyptian etc., 


International food is challenge to your digestion system some times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"