work and wArship - 1

This is another funny series like counter-encounter I published in 2010. It supposed to be funny, not to hurt any one. I am trying to target usual workplace questions.

How is your day ?
Ask me that question on a weekend, I will positively answer.

How is it going ?
Now or before you came here ?

If you can do that, I would appreciate that.
I am not trying to please you.

Can we meet the dead line ?
Yes, if you can get off my head.

Can I ask you a stupid question ?
Stupidity is not a crime, but you hare right to remain silent.

Give you 100% at work ?
Well I can't let you suck my blood 100%.

You need to show your leadership skills.
oops, I forgot at home.

Think outside box.
That't why I am taking my brain for a walk.

You need to motivate team.
I know, but beer is not allowed at work.

You have to identify areas of growth.
I know my tummy is not one of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"