Work and WARship- II

This is part II for Work and WARship series. You can check part 1 below.
http://jnsuryaprakash.blogspot.com/2012/08/work-and-warship-1.html

What's your problem ?
My evenings are going like Usain Bolt and my office time is going like Golf.

What makes you happy ?
I don't want to loose any competitive advantage.

I guess that guy is a Asset?
I agree with the first 3 letters.

Did you figure it out?
Yes, but that's in a language I can't read.

How can I help ?
Hold me and whirl around.

Don't worry about the salary, see how you can add value ?
I tried buying milk and eggs with value, he asked for dollars.

You have to love your work ?
Thanks for not calling marriage.

Can we squeeze any of these efforts ?
You mean I need to work in nights.

We need to collaborate more.
I know, I called them for a beer, they don't want to come.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"