Counter-Encounter 9

Warning: This series is called Indecent answers for decent questions.

1) You are open guy?
A) I don't agree, haven't you seen me wearing clothes.

2) Can we sit and discuss ?
A) If you are girl, yes, we can do more than that.

3) You are smart enough
A) That's more than complement or comment, I think that is abusing.

4) I understand that you are understanding, but don't know how far u understood and can understand my feelings.
A) That's too much standing, can I sit.

5) Over all you are a good boy.
A) If I want to be bad, I got to be good.

6) Do you like me or love me ?
A) Which one takes me to bed quickly.

7) Hope you don't mind ?
A) What are the options, If I mind.

8) Are you Romantic ?
A) Yes, As romantic as Pope.

9) I think...
A) Don't do what you can't do (thinking)

10) I want to be in Spain for my honey moon, how about you ?
A) I think I am fine in any bedroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"