Actions-Reactions 10

Here comes the 10Th round of Actions - Reactions, enjoy reading it !!!

Q) Why women are always on demand ?
A) They are like parking slots, good one's are taken and free one's are handicapped.

Q) Why always good looking women get preference ?
A) Its always better to be beautiful than intelligent.

Q) I get so emotional when my girlfriend is not around.
A) That emotion is called happiness. Enjoy it before your girl friend comes back.

Q) Mine was love at first sight.
A) you would have taken second look.

Q) I am having a quite relationship with my girl friend ?
A) Oh !!! you are not talking to each other.

Q) Why people around me suggest to get married ?
A) They might be jealous of your happiness.

Q) Why cant you lend me one of your books ?
A) Sure, any book other than my cheque book.

Q) If you go back in time, who you wanted to be ?
A) Babar Emperor, because he won most of the wars in the history and he has most number of wifes, he is the man !!!

Q) What does education give to human beings ?
A) Intelligence, commonsense. And Ego to stop succeeding with these qualities.

Q) I am rich.
A) I am poor, its inexpensive :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"