Actions - Reactions 12

Q) I can never understand nature ?
A) Its pretty simple, there are many ways to die and only one to be born.

Q) Do you make tasty food ?
A) Food tastes good when made by other person.

Q) Why do you stare at girls ?
A) Staring at girls is not passion, its obsession.

Q) You have done an appreciable job ?
A) I don't understand complex English, tell me in simple $$$ terms

Q) What is research ?
A) If you don't know what you are doing, its called research.

Q) Tell me shortcut for happy career ?
A) Be a girl or be smart.

Q) What do you think about American Marriages ?
A) 50% of marriages end in divorce because 30% begin in pregnancy

Q) Tell me about Indian Marriages.
A) Its OK to loose, as long as it is for a good cause called marriage.

Q) How to convince my boss ?
A) Dazzle with intelligence or baffle with bullshit.

Q) Can we reserve seat in Heaven ?
A) Yes, If you have already gone through the hell called Marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"