Actions - Reactions 11

Q) People say this is good for me.
A) Don't keep important decisions for public opinion poll.

Q) I can't take a decision.
A) Then keep postponing it, until it is irrelevant.

Q) I am flexible in deciding.
A) Be flexible with the approach, not with the decision.

Q) What's keeping you busy these days ?
A) Stupid questions of the people.

Q) I love partying.
A) I too when others give it !!!

Q) Does opportunity knock your door ?
A) Nope, I went out, searched it, held the hand and dragged to my door.

Q) You are lucky.
A) Luck is what people would like to have, what you had. But don't want to struggle like you.

Q) Are you Success or Failure ?
A) Well, it all depends on marketing.

Q) May god smile on you.
A) Please tell him a joke.

Q) Why kings in the history are so famous ?
A) Because they had all the finest 3 W's. Women, Wealth and Wine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"