Funny experience !!!

She is damn cute, irresistible. One time life offer of driving her home. If She smiles the moon will surely shy away. First time I felt like the passenger seat in the car should not be adjacent but diagonal, so that we have less pressure on the neck. She said its a long day, I felt its short trip. Why the hell there is no traffic jam today on the road.

I dusted out my brain which is not used since long time. A spark, alias thought. I said you must be feeling tired lets go and get a coffee. She is thinking, thinking, thinking.......and she said Yes. That's the first time I searched for Starbucks coffee like emergency, I got it. Looks like its my day.

We went in, I offered her a seat. I quickly got two coffees, that's the fastest I can act. I was as fast as a Soldier in the war. Some tips for you, number of times she laughed at your joke, she inquired more about you, she surprised with what you said, she says WOW etc., add +1 point. Number of times she says leave that discussion, I am not interested in those kind of things, I don't want to know -1 point. If she says lets go within 2 minutes of your discussion, through your score sheet into dustbin and jump into that.

I scored well after 20 minutes of discussion, she said now I am feeling relaxed, more points on score card :-) All is well .

Drive started again. She said you are so nice, my brother is also like that. First jolt of the day. I felt tremors under my feet. I changed the topic quickly. 5 more minutes of nice discussion. I was playing all the tricks I can think of. She again said you are so funny like my brother, my score card dropped to Zero level this time. My disappointment jumped up and sparks in my brain were not sparking any more. After 10 more minutes discussion she said you are so caring like my dad. I thought the next comparison she will make is with her grand father.

I started feeling its long day and here comes the traffic jam. You will get what you want in life exactly when you don't need it. I thought of pushing her to back seat in the car. Arrived near destination, I said where should i dump (drop) you. She was so thankful. I don't want to listen more of her brotherly tone, As soon as she closed the door I raced my car like F1 racer.

(All the characters in this story are fictitious. Surya has no intention of relating it to anything.)

Enjoy Reading !!!

Comments

Aakil said…
Very Nice Story!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"