Counter - Encounter 6

Q) Who are you ?
A) fellow like you

Q) We should do something.
A) we are doing , waiting.

Q) Ask me a question ?
A) Are you married or you are happy.

Q) All good things come to those who wait.
A) Ok, then wait and wait till you dont need it.

Q) I open car door for my wife every time we go out.
A) Either car must be new or your wife.

Q) Optimistic says glass is half full, pesimistic says glass is half empty. Who are you, out of these two ?
A) Realistic, who tells the fact that somebody has to wash the glass.

Q) Take my advice.
A) Why, you dont use it anyway.

Q) I slept like a baby yesterday ?
A) That means, woke up and cried every 3-4 hours,

Q) How you spent your money ?
A) I spent 50% of my money on women and Wine, rest I wasted.

Q) I think my boss is stupid
A) If he is smart, you wont have your job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"