ACTIONS - REACTIONS IV

Here comes the Fourth version of ACTION - REACTIONS:

Q) How is Swine Flu doing in US ?
A) previously whenever I sneeze I used to say 'Excuse Me', now I am saying 'No need to panic, I don't have Swine'.

Q) Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
A) Do you mind telling in plain English.

Q) I hate politics at work ?
A) Welcome to Earth, where were you working all these days , on Mars ???

Q) Nehru: Laziness is your enemy; Gandhi: Love your enemy;
A) Love Laziness

Q) Whats life in terms of cricket ?
A) Till Marriage its like one day match, before kids its exciting like Twenty 20, After kids its Test match.

Q) Why Divorce happens ?
A) I guess Marriage is the main cause of Divorce.

Q) How can I meet my expenses ?
A) They are every where, you should be able to meet them.

Q) Some day I will also become blogger like you ?
A) Some day is not a day of the week.

Q) Are you alive?
A) I get mails therefore I am, I guess.

Q) What makes great poet ?
A) Love Failure.

Q) You are kid, you need to grow up
A) Uncle, Chocolate !!!

Q) What you want to prove ?
A) God's mistake of creating me :-)


Previous Parts.
Part 1: http://jnsuryaprakash.blogspot.com/2009/04/actions-reactions.html
Part 2: http://jnsuryaprakash.blogspot.com/2009/05/actions-reactions.html
Part 3: http://jnsuryaprakash.blogspot.com/2009/05/actions-reactions-iii.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"