Counter-Encounter 2

You like driving ?
No body hates going on road more than me

you are on my way
I am the way

Where do you live ?
I live in Heaven, why cant you come and make it hell.

I think the theory behind this is.....
You are a wonderful professor, but please shut up.

what could have caused this?
I don't have Sherlock Holmes in me.

You have good memory ?
My system hard drive is the only official source of my memory.

Tell me about beautiful women ?
Show me a beautiful women I will show you at least one man , tired of her.

what is your experience ?
I think I have enough experience to be with patience.

With whom I can share my problems ?
20% don't care about your problem and the other 80% are happy you have it.

What is super power?
The power you get when some one is wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"