Counter-Encounter

Welcome to new series of Counter-Encounter

Will this road take me Boston ?
Nope, you have to go on your own.

I think I can't do this any more
What you think is right, but what you can DO is more than what you think.

You wont get tired ?
Until I am retired, by the way i am planning to retire 10 years after my death.

Who is your Inspiration ?
Anyone interesting or Disgusting.

what you think about economist ?
If you lay down all the economists in the world from end to the other end of the earth, they won't reach any conclusion.

Its really paining work ?
Do not consider painful what is good for you.

I think its my fault meeting you ?
Dont find faults, find remedy.

What's your favourite subject ?
History, This is the only subject teaches what not to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"