Winners in IPL 2

I want to announce different winner for IPL-2, not any of the teams played in the tournament. Read till the end....

Every one knows, Deccan Chargers won the IPL 2. Feeling happy as a Hyderabadi. If you look at the number of wins they have in IPL 1 & 2, its 11 wins out of 30. But most importantly they won crucial matches. Rajasthan Royals has 18 wins out of 30 matches and topped the table.

Leaving all the statistics, I want to announce different winner for IPL 2. Its not any of the teams participated in IPL.

IPL 2 winners are as below:

SONY: Earned Four Lakhs for each 10 seconds through advertisement.

BCCI: $ 1.63 Billion as broadcasting rights.

Franchise: Each team franchise minted crores in this season. For example Sharuk enjoying profits with sponsors like Nokia , Cooc-Cola and Five others. Kolkata Knight Riders is one of the costly brands in IPL 2, even though they won only 9 matches out of 30.

Sponsors: It helped each sponsor in branding their products and for further marketing.

Players: I need not talk much about this, you must have read how much each player earned through IPL.

Let me announce the looser now.
Students: Who wasted their valuable time during exams in the magic of these matches.

So Students be aware and use your time wisely. Some how, I still feel Sachin Tendulkar is the reason for my low scores in some of the subjects. He was in his terrible form when I was student. Believe me it costed me enough I guess, but no regrets, I don't know why.

Any way keeping all the losses aside. Billions of cricket fans enjoyed game of cricket in the form of IPL T20. If cricket is a Religion, then Sachin is god :-) Jai HO !!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"