Action-Reaction 6

Here comes the new episode of Action-Reactions, this is dedicated to the people with girl friend. Its for fun, don't take it seriously, coz no body comes out of life alive........Happy reading !!!

Q) Why do men like love at first site ?
A) Because they know its all over, once she opens her mouth.

Q) Why do men like smart women ?
A) Because they are so rare.

Q) What is the thinnest book in the world.
A) Biography of a happy lover.

Q) How do you feel when your girlfriend rejects you ?
A) I feel under valued as per my current market value :-)

Q) When we were together my girlfriend used to say, I die for you.
A) Ask her to keep the promise now.

Q) If you had will, you would have got your girl friend ?
A) I had will, but she had another way.

Q) I am looking for a good girl.
A) Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Q) Why you left your girlfriend and planning to marry someone else ?
A) If I have to chose between two evils, I would prefer picking the one never tried before.

Q) What about your girlfriend ?
A) Loosing a girlfriend is hard, in my case it was almost impossible.

Q) Why you are still single ?
A) I think, therefore I am single

Q) I asked God, for a girl friend and happy life ?
A) God must be damn confused, they don't go together dear, chose one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"