Actions - Reactions 9

Q) I love my wife even at old age.
A) You must be archaeologist.

Q) My girlfriend is devil ?
A) I see redundancy in your statement.

Q) I got a new car for my wife.
A) That's great exchange offer

Q) Have you taken IQ test ?
A) Yes, I took one, but results were in negative.

Q) Have an open mind ?
A) I am afraid my brain will fall out.

Q) I am bad at memory
A) You should not worry as long as you are telling truth.

Q) Why cant you do multitasking ?
A) I screw one thing at a time.

Q) What do you think of your girl friend ?
A) She is alive, because it is illegal to shoot people.

Q) Tell me about women ?
A) There are several theories, but my experience is none of them work.

Q) My girlfriend don't want to marry me and don't want to leave me as well ?
A) As long as you are optimist, she will be opportunist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"