June is ending tomorrow !!!

Its so bad that June month, the month which I love most is ending tomorrow. Tomorrow is June 30th. I dont have power to grant one more day in June, I wish I could.

I like June month, dont know why. Some how its special to me, so special. If my life is written as history June month will have the most of my feelings.

I think I had everything which a man wishes in June. I was born in June. My first job started in June, first resignation, even second job also started in June and many more things like this :-). It looks like whatever I start in June, I will end in June.

Having said that, with all respect to the month of June, I say bye bye to you June. Meet you again next year. But remember I miss you.

Comments

Mina Menon said…
what else happened in june :-P

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"