Counter - Encounter 4

Time for next episode of fun !!!!
Q) what sign you born under ?
A) No parking sign.

Q) Are you good looking ?
A) I am classically handsome :-)

Q) Why you get so much angry ?
A) Anger is misdirected passion

Q) Why people are crazy about new technology ?
A) New technology is like teenage girl, its attractive till it becomes old.

Q) I am warning you not to do that ?
A) I am programmer we dont care about warning, we bother about errors only.

Q) What do you think of company latest statistics ?
A) Lies are 3 kinds, lies , damn lies and statistics.

Q) How to treat friends and enemies ?
A) Keep friends close and enemies closer.

Q) I lie frequently, my 1st brother is a chatterbox, 2nd brother always confuses others ?
A) You can become Sales guy, your 1st brother has good manager material in him and your 2nd brother can succeed as HR.

Q) How do you celebrate your birthday ?
A) I don't have habit of celebrating mistakes.

Q) Whats your age ?
A) 18 (+ 10), 18 till I die.

Q) My husband always thinks something, how to stop his thoughts ?
A) Tell him thoughts are Taxable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"