Counter - Encounter -3

This girl is so cute
Hope she stays cute , when grown up.....

Are you romantic?
Yep, as romantic as pope.

Why you are looking so guilty ?
Its my natural look.

Why do you stare at woman ?
That's god's way, that's why eyes are in front.

You don't know how i am feeling like ?
Feeling like paroled from marriage prison. ?

I cook for health ?
I cook to eat.

Can I have that ?
You can get it, if I don't want it.

When are you planning to go to your house ?
Until Red Cross says its safe to go.

Money is not the only thing which gives happiness
Yes, more money gives more happiness.

Tell me two impossible things ?
Passing boring time and getting back the lost time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhirubhai Notorious or Famous???????

Sri Sri kavitha

Excerpt from the book "Made to Stick"